Hi! I'm Jessica! Originally from Missouri, I spent 5 years living in Hawaii and Washington, but am happy to now be serving the greater Springfield, Missouri area once again. I am the proud wife of a military veteran and a mommy to two crazy monkey's disguised as children.
Photography is so much more than just a hobby or a job for me, it is a life source. I truly feel at home when my camera is in my hands. I have had training but I am constantly striving to learn more about this Art because to me I'll never know enough.
- My primary diet consists of coffee…coffee….and well, more coffee.
- I am an avid reader and chronic over-punctuator!!…??!!
- I believe that music heals the soul.
- I binge watch Netflix while I edit your photos, which means I go through A LOT of television series. Feel free to throw some suggestions out to me!
- I treat all of my couples just like a close friend which means there is a 99.9% that I WILL tear up at your wedding.
I can’t wait to hear from you!!!
Lots of Love,
Jessica Yahn is a wedding Photographer from Springfield, Missouri. She services weddings throughout the local area, including Bolivar, Branson, and Joplin. Jessica Yahn is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Hawaii, Washington, & Missouri wedding and portrait industry for 7 years. She specializes in Lifestyle Engagement & Wedding Photography.