Hi! I'm Jessica! Originally from Missouri, I spent 5 years living in Hawaii and Washington, but am happy to now be serving the greater Springfield, Missouri area once again. I am the proud wife of a military veteran and a mommy to two crazy monkey's disguised as children.
Photography is so much more than just a hobby or a job for me, it is a life source. I truly feel at home when my camera is in my hands. While I have had training & education - I am constantly striving to learn more about this Art because to me I will never know enough.
- My primary diet consists of coffee…coffee….and well, more coffee.
- I am an avid reader and chronic over-punctuator!!…??!!
- I believe that music heals the soul.
- I binge watch Netflix & Hulu while I edit your photos, which means I go through A LOT of television series. Feel free to throw some suggestions out to me!
- I treat all of my couples just like a close friend which means there is a 99.9% that I WILL tear up at your wedding.
I can’t wait to hear from you!!!
Lots of Love,
Jessica Yahn is a an award winning and published wedding Photographer from Springfield, Missouri. She services weddings throughout Missouri, including Branson, Joplin, Lake of the Ozarks…or wherever her couple’s hearts want to take her. Jessica Yahn is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Hawaii, Washington, & Missouri wedding and portrait industry for over 10 years. She specializes in Lifestyle Engagement & Wedding Photography.